viernes, 1 de junio de 2007

THE ENGLISH WORKSHOP

Hi, my name´s Solanny but everybody calls me Sol I´m from maracaibo, I´m 17 years old and I study prescholastic education at urbe I live in maracaibo, in las piramides.

I Love:
I love music, dancing and surfing the net, studying english, talking on the phone with my favorite friends, pizza, cheese trees, my family and my country. I think vzla is the most beautiful country in the world.

I hate:
I hate vegetables, smoking, getting up early on the weekend, war and to clean the house.

My dream is:
my dream is to travel to Marbella, Spain because my older sister live there I want to speak english very well, too. I think english , has become the most important language in many fields, 80% of all information stored on computer systems is in english. I listen to music and watch T.V in english It´s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries.

Name: Arelis De Luzardo
likes: to have lunch with my family, to speak english to visit my friends, to go shopping.
dislike: violence, injustice, war
dreams: to travel to spain and to have a new car
about english: I think english is a very important and the best way for anyone to learn english is to spend some time in an english speaking country,but,of course , this is not always possible.

Name: Elias Luzardo
like: to play softball and to watch T.V and to sleep.
Don´t like: to go out when I am tired.
dream: to save enongh money to my health and my family
about english: I think english is very important language today.

No hay comentarios: