jueves, 7 de junio de 2007

FOOD PYRAMID COMPOSITION

I almost never have breakfast.
I always have rice and meat or chicken for lunch , sometimes. I have fish.
I usually have mashed potatoes with butter and cheese for dinner, sometimes.
I have fried arepas with cheese, mandocas or empanadas.
I like to eat pizza for dinner,too. I love it.
I like to eat many sweets, cookies and potato chips very much and I like to eat ice cream and cakes, too.
I like to drink malta, or coke.Sometimes, I drink a cup of coffee milk for dinner.
I don´t like to eat fruits and I hate vegetables.
I think I don´t have a healthy diet because I eat many sweets, butter, potato chips and I don´t eat vegetables and fruits.
I need to eat vegetables and fruits more and I need to eat sweets and potato chips less.

No hay comentarios: